Free job listing
Job status: CLOSED
Our Job code: EJ/200629/01
A HDPE pipe manufacturing company in Rural Bangalore requires Quality control engineer.
This candidate will be responsible for handling quality control for a HDPE (High-density polyethylene) pipe manufacturing Client of ours located in rural part of Bangalore.
- Perform Quality control functions
- Ability to operate measuring instruments and testing equipment related to HDPE pipe manufacturing
- Minimum qualification: 10th pass or Diploma degree or equivalent in Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Training apprenticeship course in CIPET will be an alternate even though not a mandatory requirement. Even if the candidate is well experienced with the Quality functions in a HDPE pipe industry, this is enough for this job profile.
Candidate must have the below work experience which is mandatory:
- 3+ years’ of industry experience in HDPE pipe manufacturing industry
- Basic computer knowledge in MS office and Internet
Job Type: Full-time
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code EJ/200629/01