Our Job code: HCJ/201024/01
Job status: OPEN
JOB DESCRIPTION: A leading Hospital & Clinical solutions supply company in Bangalore requires Business Development Manager
Job duties :
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the below job duties.
- Identifying business opportunities and generating leads
- Contributing to individual as well as team performance
- Co-ordinating and networking with interested parties that include customers, colleagues, vendors and channel partner organizations
- Communicating effectively with the internal and external interested parties
- Maintaining good relationships with customers
- Develop, maintain and update customer database
- Organize business events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions to promote the products and brand name. Also attend other such events to keep updated of latest market trends
- Conduct market research to get the feedback of products and when a new product is launched or to meet any other related research objective
- Closing sales orders in the specified time period while meeting sales goals set by the Organization
- Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies
- Study and keep track of market prices, demand and competition
- Carry out promotional activities such as cold calling, email marketing, social media etc.
- Take appointments and make visits to the Customers and present our Organization profile and product profile
- Prepare business development reports
- Reporting to the Director or the relevant management regularly on status of Business Development activities
Key preferred skills:
- Leads and prospect management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
Mandatory job requirements:
- The candidate should have good command over at least English and Hindi. Command over other languages will be added advantage.
- Should be ready to travel anywhere in India and abroad.
- Any Bachelors degree. MBA in Marketing will be added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant industry
Job Type: Full-time
Location of work: All India
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code HCJ/201024/01