Premium job listing
Our Job code: EEJ/201016/01
Job status: CLOSED – ALREADY HIRED
JOB DESCRIPTION: An Engineering Design company requires Senior PCB Design Engineer
No. of posts: 1
Job duties ( PCB Design Engineer jobs in Bangalore) :
The Senior PCB Design Engineer will be responsible for the below job duties.
- Development of Schematic as per requirement.
- Net-listing and processing Engineering changes (ECO) to the PCB layout designs.
- Development of PCB libraries as per the IPC and company standards.
- Design of high-frequency layout for signal integrity, grounding, and impedance-controlled routing for high-speed multi-layered printed circuit boards.
- Generation Manufacturing/documentation files like Gerber/ODB++, Assembly / Manufacturing drawing, Drill files for Through-hole/ blind /buried, Multilayer PCBs.
- Interaction with the Project Manager to understand the requirements of the design and design of layouts accordingly.
- 3-4 years of PCB design experience in the design of analog, digital, power, ATE and impedance controlled multi-layer printed circuit boards for high-density PCBs using through-hole, SMT, fine-pitch, and BGA components.
- Experience in the PCB design process: schematic capture, layout, generation of design files, BOMs, and release.
- Worked with schematic capture tools like OrCAD, Concept HDL, and Pads is desired and familiar with board layout tools like Mentor PADS and Allegro PCB.
- Experience in the generation of Gerber files, and PCB fabrication processes.
- Expert in the PCB layout process conforming to IPC standards and electrical and mechanical constraints of printed circuit board design, fabrication, and assembly.
- Strong Technical Knowledge, Excellent Communication skills, Ability to be flexible and proactive.
Additional Skills / experience:
- Knowledge of assembly process, DFM/DFT guidelines and manufacturing files required for PCB fabrication
- Working as part of a team, under the direction of the Design Lead / Manager. Effective working relationships with various departments including Hardware, Mechanical, assembly, and production departments.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics
- 3-4 years of PCB design experience in a similar industry
Job Type: Full-time
Location of work: Bangalore
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code EEJ/201016/01
Job categories: Electronics jobs in Bangalore ; PCB Design Engineer jobs in Bangalore