Our Job code: EEJ/201016/02
Job status: OPEN
JOB DESCRIPTION: An Engineering Design company requires Signal integrity Engineer
No. of posts: 1
Job duties ( Signal integrity Engineer jobs in Bangalore) :
The Signal integrity Engineer will be responsible for the below job duties.
- Actively gather the necessary models and input to run the simulation from datasheets, supplier contacts, and websites.
- Perform PCB level SI and PI (DC & AC Drop) analysis and provide layout optimization recommendations based on the results.
- Perform S-parameter simulation and bench verification to verify and control matched impedances.
- Perform high-frequency Signal Integrity testing, including compliance and debugging required for product development.
- Needs to be detail-oriented, be able to document test plans, execute test procedures, and generate reports.
- Needs to do the PCB design supports in Various EDA tools.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in reading component datasheets.
- Experience in PCB stack-up analysis
- Hands-on experience in PCB modelling and Package modelling
- Working knowledge of High-Speed design and RF principles (S-parameters, Impedance, etc.)
- Strong Signal/Power Integrity fundamentals
- Experience in simulating (FD/TD) memory interfaces for Board and Package is required (DDR3/DDR4, LPDDR3/4)
- Experience in simulating (FD/TD) High-Speed Serial IO interfaces for Board and Package is required (PCIe Gen3/4, RGMII…etc)
- Simultaneous switching output analysis
- Simulations of device I/O to reduce overshoot and undershoot (which can cause increased noise on power planes due to return currents)
- Crosstalk analysis of signals to reduce noise
- Good knowledge of Power Delivery Network, impedance profile analysis, IR Drop Analysis, modeling of PCB and Package Shapes, and time-domain Analysis
- Should be able to provide practical solutions to PCB/Package design team based on simulation results and analysis
- Strong fundamentals in 3D/2D EM simulation tools, such as Ansys SIwave, HFSS, ADS, PowerSI, CST, etc
- Excellent documentation skills, test plan writing, presentations
- Excellent language skills, verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 2-6 years of work experience in a similar industry in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time
Location of work: Bangalore
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code EEJ/201016/02
Job categories: Electronics jobs in Bangalore ; Signal integrity Engineer jobs in Bangalore