Free job listing
Job Code: EJ/201117/01
A World reputed Bangalore based tooling company is looking for Finance Manager
Job duties :
This job position will require following responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements as per the Indian Accounting standards (Ind AS) and also as per tax and audit regulations.
- Prepare Annual business plan
- Take care of variations by forecasting these and outlining these in the annual business plan.
- Co-ordinate with auditors for Limited company reviews and Statutory audit & tax audit.
- Prepare reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare schedules.
- Facilitate financial audits.
- Monthly group reporting as required under USGAAP and Sox Compliances.
- Prepare and present Financial status / issues to the Audit committee and Board meeting
- Prepare MIS Financial reports in accordance with the guidelines of Group company and/or Local management guidelines.
Key skills required:
- Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) accounting standards, practices, rules and regulations
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO)
- MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Chartered Accountant
Applicant should possess the below work experience:
- 5 plus years of work experience preferably in Manufacturing industry
- Experience of working with Big Four audit firms is a good to have work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job location: Bangalore
Last date: Not specified
For posting your resume, use Job Code: EJ/201117/01
Job categories: Engineering jobs in Bangalore ; Finance jobs in Bangalore