Premium job listing
Our Job code: EJ/210218/02
JOB DESCRIPTION: A leading foundry in Bangalore manufacturing the best Quality Gray and Ductile Iron castings require Metallurgist.
No. of posts: 1
Job responsibilities :
The Metallurgist will be taking up the below responsibilities:
- Study, research for the developing improved methods of sand molding, melting, alloying, and pouring of metals.
- Prepare experimental sand molds and test the sand for permeability, strength and chemical composition.
- Calculate the required quantity of alloying metals.
- Melting the alloys and pour the metals under controlled conditions to produce castings.
- Carry out physical and radiographic tests.
- Evaluate the data to develop better alloys techniques.
- Reporting to the Management.
Key preferred skills:
- Knowledge of foundry methods / techniques
- Knowledge of foundry calculations
- Preferred qualification: BE (Metallurgy)
- 5 to 8 years of work experience as Metallurgist in a foundry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per company standards
Location of work: Bangalore
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code EJ/210218/02
Foundry jobs in Bangalore ; Metallurgist jobs in Bangalore