Service Engineer for Medical Systems HCJ/210310/01
Free job listing
Our Job code: HCJ/210310/01
A Bangalore based Medical imaging and diagnostic technologies systems Organization requires a Service Engineer for working in Mumbai
Job duties :
This candidate will be responsible for handling following job duties:
- Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic, electrical, and computer-based parts / components.
- Take lead and support field team personnel during client service.
- Install, adjust, maintain, calibrate, and inspect medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation equipment such as C-arm, HF X-ray, Digital Radiography systems.
Key skills required:
- Good skills in troubleshooting, technical procedures and safety
- Board or component-level repair skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work in different conditions
- Knowledge of Image Quality and Basic Application of the system
- Required qualification: Associate Degree in Electrical / Electronic Technology or Diploma in Electronics & Electrical / Electronics
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Radiology field preferably in X-Rays, C ARMs, Digital Radiography.
Job Type: Full-time
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code HCJ/210310/01
Job categories: Service engineer jobs in Mumbai