Premium job listing
Our Job code: MCJ/210813/01
JOB DESCRIPTION: A leading Management Consulting company in Bangalore requires ISO Consultants
Job duties :
The ISO Consultant will be responsible for the below job responsibilities:
- The candidate shall go to the Client place and provide consulting. If Client agrees for Remote Consulting, then the candidate shall provide consulting via telephonic / video conferencing.
- The candidate must have completed Lead auditor course for ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015 and/or ISO 27001:2013 and/or ISO 45001:2018 and/or ISO 22000:2018 and/or ISO 13485:2016.
- The candidate must be able to prepare documentation on their own. They must have good English speaking and writing skills.
- The candidate must be able to provide awareness and internal auditors training with their own presentations.
- The candidate shall provide implementation guidance to our clients.
- The candidate shall conduct internal audits, gap audits and help conduct management reviews.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO standards
- Good Communication skills. They must have good English speaking and writing skills.
- Good MS Office skills (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Ability to prepare PPT presentations
- Knowledge of Audio / Video conferencing techniques for remote consulting / training / audits
- Ability to prepare policies, manuals, procedures, work instructions, schedules, checklists, and other formats.
- Bachelors degree or Diploma
- Should have implemented the ISO standards for at least 2 years
Job Type: Project-to-project or case-to-case basis
Salary: This job will be hired on case-to-case or project-to-project basis but will be based on a contract and payments will be made only on project to project basis and not as permanent employment
Location of work: Mostly Bangalore but can be other places as per Client requirements
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code MCJ/210813/01
Categories: Management Consulting jobs in Bangalore, ISO Consultant jobs in Bangalore