Hardware Engineer job Bangalore EEJ/280928/02
Premium job listing
Our Job code: EEJ/280928/02
JOB DESCRIPTION: A fast growing Engineering Design company requires Hardware Engineers
No. of posts: 2
Job duties and skills:
Overall job profile of the Electronic System Hardware Designer includes designing system functionality, hardware architecture, and circuit design including its embedded software development.
The Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the below job duties.
- Sound experience in design of digital and mixed signal circuits using Microcontrollers, Microprocessors. Familiarity on analog design using discrete components, OPAMPs etc.
- Experience on high-speed interfaces. Strong component selection skills like MCUs, SDRAM, DDRs, EEPROMs etc. based on application / project needs.
- Sound knowledge on HW Timing analysis, Signal Integrity concepts.
- Experience in communication protocols like I2C, SPI, CAN, Ethernet.
- Experience in design for EMI-EMC compliance, resolution of EMI-EMC issues.
- Hands on experience in board design, testing and debugging.
- Processor based design experience ranging from low power microcontrollers to high performance/high speed processors.
- Design using ARM processor, Intel processor experience.
- Experience in USB, Ethernet, Displays, DDR.
- DC-DC power supply design.
- Exposure to Power electronics and worked in battery management system.
- Knowledge of circuit schematic, PCB layout and simulation tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 8-10 years of work experience in a similar industry in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time
Location of work: Bangalore
Salary: Negotiable on last drawn salary
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code EEJ/280928/02
Job categories: Electronics Design jobs in Bangalore ; Hardware Engineer job openings in Bangalore