A) Terms and conditions for employers / recruiters
Hereinafter, in the below terms and conditions, the employer or the Client company or the recruiter is referred to as “you” or “your” or “Client” and Iprofaz Job Consultants is referred to as “iprofaz” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “ours”.
- We are responsible to carry out the scope of activities in our proposal and / or contract / agreement (signed by us and the Client company) only for jobs labelled as “Premium job listing” and we are not bound for any mandatory services for jobs labelled as “Free job listing”
- Even for premium job listing, unless agreed in the contract / agreement, our scope does not include job candidate background screening that include but not limited to education background check, previous work experience background check, criminal background check, code of conduct check, drug abuse check and anti-national check.
- In case where our client wants the job candidate to travel to their premises and where the job candidate is residing in a different town, city or state or country, the client shall bear the Visa charges, travel ticket charges, food, boarding and lodging expenses of the job candidate.
- It is the responsibility of the employers / recruiters to let us know about the status of a job listing (whether the job listing is closed, put on hold and closed because the employers have hired some job applicant).
- Our proposals are valid for a period of 1 month from date of issue but before the confirmation of engagement of our services by the Employer / recruiter Client.
- The Client hereby agrees to be bound by the payment terms as per the contract / agreement.
- All payments shall be made by you within 7 days of the submission of the proforma invoice by us.
- It is important to note that upon acceptance of the terms and conditions by the Client, the terms and conditions contained therein are irrevocable and they can only be amended with the written consent of Iprofaz Job Consultants.
B) Terms and conditions for job applicants / job candidates
- The job applicant provides consent to Iprofaz Job Consultants to share his/her details shared in the Post Resume page and his/her resume to the prospective recruiters or employers for recruitment / screening / job interview purposes.
- Iprofaz Job Consultants shall be bound to provide premium paid job placement service to the job applicant only if the job applicant has willing agreed to pay a mutually discussed and agreed payment amount for our scope of services. Iprofaz Job Consultants is not obligated to provide interview or resource augmentation or placement services to the job applicant if job applicant has only posted a resume and not opted for our premium paid job placement service. In case of free service, it is left to the discretion of Iprofaz Job Consultants whether to forward the resume (or CV) of the job applicant to the employers / recruiters or not to forward the resume.
- It is the responsibility of the job applicant to provide us the feedback of the job interview and the result of the job interview.
C) Terms and conditions for all website users
- Free job listing means that the employer / recruiter has opted for the free job posting of the job where iprofaz website is only a platform for job advertisements and iprofaz is not bound for recruitment and any other connected service. Below is the label used in this website for Free job listing
- Premium job listing means that the employer / recruiter has opted for paid job posting of the job where iprofaz website not only advertises the job but also is bound for recruitment and any other connected service for which a contract / agreement is signed with the client. We provide a proposal for reference of the employer / recruiter prior to signing the contract / agreement. Below is the label used in this website for Premium job listing
Iprofaz Job Consultants reserves the right to add to, or delete or modify all of or some of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.