This Software Jobs in Bangalore page lists the job vacancies in the IT Organizations located in Bangalore city. Bangalore is home to World renowned software / IT companies which has made the city as the main Hub of IT in India. IT industry has majorly boosted the economy in Bangalore for decades now. Bangalore has a strong ecosystem that makes it the breeding ground for IT companies to start businesses and thrive. Hence there is plethora of job opportunities in the software / IT field in Bangalore city. The below page provides job listings related to software development, software testing, software project management, Analyst, software engineer, and other important job positions.
Latest Software jobs
Jobs dated 7-Oct-2020
Senior Software Engineer (Java) for a Healthcare IT / Software Company
Our Job code: SJ/201007/01
Job status: OPEN
JOB DESCRIPTION: A leading Healthcare IT / Software company in Bangalore requires Senior Software Engineer (Java). The candidate is responsible for detailed design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications for our client’s business partners
No. of posts: 1
The Senior Software Engineer (Java) will be responsible for the below job duties.
- Software development
- Software maintenance
- Build Technical documentation
- Perform testing, debugging and related tasks
- Manage projects
Note: The above list of key responsibilities are brief and is not an exhaustive list by itself.
Technical skills required:
- The candidate must have knowledge, skills and experience in writing detailed technical documentation, particularly business requirements and functional specifications for application development.
- Candidate with the experience or interest with Elastic Search or Data Science is good to have.
- It is mandatory that the candidate has experience in Database. But having MySQL skill is a good to have skill.
- Candidate with experience with Angular or React is good to have.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation and information architecture.
- Skills related to functional specifications for application development
Management skills required:
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks.
- Should be flexible and embrace change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design. Experience must include the following:
- Extensive experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes.
- Extensive experience developing software products for clinical environments and medical labs.
- Extensive experience integrating both in house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications.
- Experience in Web portal development.
- Experience in Java development.
Job Type: Full-time
Location of work: Bangalore
Post your resume below mentioning the Our Job code SJ/201007/01
Keep a watch on this page on Software Jobs in Bangalore for the latest from this Industry.